Sunday, August 12, 2007

Hi All

Hi all,

Law school and the NY bar exam can be seen flitting into the distant past from the rear view mirror of our 2004 Toyota Corolla (currently in storage in NY) and we are poised tomorrow morning to board United flight 0889 bound for Beijing. Our plane ticket back to New York is from Estonia on September 17th, and until then, our general idea is to make our way West via the Trans-Mongolian /Trans-Siberian Railway.

We will try to post every couple days so that our mums know we are still alive and breathing. If you want to post comments, questions, or thought on the blog, please do so--we would love to hear from you.

Much love,
Cliff and Margo

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Because I'm up at this insane hour, I'll be the first to wish you well on your blog. Have a great trip!

Phil said...

You guys are so cool. Of all the post-bar trips I've heard of, yours is by far the coolest one. Have a great time!