Saturday, August 18, 2007

6 comments:

Brooke said...

Who knew that you would travel across the world and become a tourist attraction yourself! Although it seems that you were able to find a few people to take pictures of the two of you - you look great!
Love you,
Brooke

Jeff said...

I'm officially jealous. It looks like you guys are having a great time there.

Then again, if blogger is blocking this, maybe you can't even read your fan mail....

Erin said...

Your pictures are fantastic. I think you have a whole crowd of envious friends following your adventures.

-erin

Darci Jean the Dancing Queen Jr. said...

You guys ROCK! I am so jealous, however absolutely thrilled that you are having this experience! You both definitely deserve it! Love the pictures! Can't wait to see more!
Be Safe!
Darci :-)

Unknown said...

Hi Margo and Cliff,
Bill and I love looking at your pictures and think it is so super sweet that you are in China. I have to admit that we are a bit jealous. Good luck with everything.
much love, Adele & Bill
Bill says to say hi to his home land. :)

Cliff said...

This is a picture of a little "village" street that the Emperors of China built around the moat at their summer palace. They would go there--according to the guide--to play at being shoppers, shopkeepers, and picpockets.