Baby Alexander (middle name to be determined) was born at 7:46 pm on March 31 (not April 1--this is not a joke!).

Margo was a trooper--her water broke at 3 am Thurs. morning and she didn't really start having contractions until late afternoon after she was put on some medication. Fortunately, once things got started, they moved pretty fast, and Margo said this time was much easier and much less painful than with Isaac.

Alexander weighed in at 6 lbs. 13.5 oz.--a little smaller than Isaac was (just over 8 lbs.).

We think Alexander looks a lot like Isaac, including similar hair color. But Alexander has a much quieter personality--he hardly cried at all, just stared at the new world around him.
Mom and baby both seem to be doing fine--many thanks for everyone's help and kind messages!
7 comments:
Hooray! And yes, he does look like his big brother. :) Good luck with the adjustment to two kids -- you will do great, I know, though. :)
congratulations! thanks for posting some details and pictures. i can't wait to meet the little guy.
Congratulations! I'm so glad for your lovely family!
Congratulations!!!! I bet it's such a relief to be done with another pregnancy - and to have such a cute little boy to welcome home :) I'm SO happy for you!!!
Congratulations!! He is precious. Give Margo my love. Enjoy your little guys!
There is no question that he looks like Isaac. I'm so glad to hear things went smoothly and quick.
Please let me know if I can ever watch Isaac for you and give mom and baby some one on one time.
congratulations! He is so cute!
Post a Comment