Congratulations! I love having two boys (although Reuben has been complaining that he doesn't have a sister.)
Hooray!! The world needs more Blairs in it. So very happy for you all.
Yay!! So exciting. We are so happy for you all. Love from Israel.
How exciting!! Congratulations!!!
Hooray for baby boys and brothers!
PS: We need to go to the transit museum soon. December's been getting away from us...but a visit there with you guys is still on our minds.
congrats!!! two boys are the best : )
Wow!! Congratulations! What a wonderful blessing! I'm so happy for you Margo!!
congratulation!!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Congratulations! I love having two boys (although Reuben has been complaining that he doesn't have a sister.)
Hooray!! The world needs more Blairs in it. So very happy for you all.
Yay!! So exciting. We are so happy for you all. Love from Israel.
How exciting!! Congratulations!!!
Hooray for baby boys and brothers!
PS: We need to go to the transit museum soon. December's been getting away from us...but a visit there with you guys is still on our minds.
congrats!!! two boys are the best : )
Wow!! Congratulations! What a wonderful blessing! I'm so happy for you Margo!!
congratulation!!!
Post a Comment