
My email account recently sent out a message to all my contacts saying I had taken a trip to Wales, fallen into some trouble, and needed money wired to me. Indeed, it had been hacked into. (pictured: Isaac fixing Mom's tech woes). The downside was spending the rest of the day changing all my sensitive information; the upside was hearing from lots of friends who were making sure I was ok.

It felt a bit like attending my own funeral--I couldn't believe the outpouring of concern. Thanks for looking out for me. I think the security issue is mostly resolved, though we will be much more careful with our on-line information going forward.
Otherwise, things have been pretty normal. I ran a 10K Saturday and felt pretty good about it. Isaac came out to show some support.


Some friends from the singles ward came to dinner Saturday. Isaac idolizes this guy. The other picture is kindof funny because Isaac took it himself on our friend's iphone phone.

I feel like I have reached a certain milestone in my parenting when I realize that eating pasta with sauce means stripping Isaac down to skins. A significant amount ended up in his hair anyway.

We went to the
New York Philharmonic's concert in Central Park on Tuesday and had fantastic seats on the lawn. The Polonaise from Tchaikovsky's Eugene Onegin was Isaac's favorite--he stopped bouncing around and watched the singers in rapt attention, clapping with vigor at the end.

You know, I was thinking that if having a child is compared to serving a mission, then I have put in my 18 month sister mission and would be going home by now. Good thing I have lots more time because I still have a lot to learn.
Isaac is indeed multitasking here. There is something unique about his pink seat, can you tell? Well, he'll get the hang of it soon enough :)
1 comment:
I LOVE that picture of him multi-tasking! That is funny. It was so great bumping into you guys on the street. You look great and I'm glad you are all doing so well. --becca (and ben and max)
Post a Comment