Here are some pictures from this past week:(Isaac + Balloon = Bliss) He got the balloon Friday from a person working at NYRR who said he was cute and clipped it out of a balloon bouquet at the front desk.


The highlight of Tuesday was winning 2nd prize (pictured below) in the Relief Society Chop-off. First prize went to my friend Anna's delicious cream jello salad.
Isaac climbed this ladder all by himself and was quite proud. I was nervous/happy for him.
Our first swimming lesson was Thursday! All the time in line was quickly forgotten. Its a mommy/tots class so I get to splash around with my favorite little guy.
With another day over 100, Cliff and I had a conversation Wednesday night that went something like this:
M: What if the power goes out?
C: Well, first thing you should do is fill the bathtub with water.
M: I guess I was thinking more like, should we buy some extra batteries or food?
C: I guess
M: I don't think it will go out here anyway, seems pretty unlikely
C: It did in 2003 all over Manhattan
We saw Al Pacino
(picture to the right) in The Merchant of Venice a couple weeks ago. He was truly great. We got up insanely early and waited in line.Below, a video of him taking my sandals for a walk.
No comments:
Post a Comment