The moving company we used had this picture on their web site with the words next to it "I have never had a move that was so stress free!" -Meredith E.I wondered frequently last week who Meredith E. was and how, if I met her, I would give her a big sock in the nose.
Not that I don't like organized people.
Its just that I have never yet had a move so relaxing that at the end of it I could to sit among my perfectly organized boxes and pull out wine flutes while smiling contentedly at my spouse in an impeccably clean outfit.
Here are some pictures from the last week:
I can't explain this picture except to say that he won that round of our favorite game:"feed the baby."

He started suspecting something was up when the closets started emptying and the suitcases came out. Little did he know this wasn't going to be a trip to visit Grandma and Grandpa.
Isaac noticed that Mom was playing a funny game, "Put things in boxes." So he decided to help by also throwing things in the boxes; he threw in his sippy cup, a random cd (as here pictured) and all sorts of other things within his wing span. Mom preferred this game to his previous game "take out what mom just put in the box", or "put fingers under the tape" as boxes were sealed up.

He started suspecting something was up when the closets started emptying and the suitcases came out. Little did he know this wasn't going to be a trip to visit Grandma and Grandpa.
Isaac noticed that Mom was playing a funny game, "Put things in boxes." So he decided to help by also throwing things in the boxes; he threw in his sippy cup, a random cd (as here pictured) and all sorts of other things within his wing span. Mom preferred this game to his previous game "take out what mom just put in the box", or "put fingers under the tape" as boxes were sealed up.
Upon arriving at our new apartment, Isaac inspected all the bathroom plumbing to make sure it was up to par. I guess it was.
Then, as a final good measure, him a daddy Swiffered Isaac's new room (yes, we painted it green).
We truly love our new apartment. Yea for a second bedroom!
The guys, getting ready for church. Isaac likes to inspect the things we use (like toothbrushes and hair combs) and try to use them like he sees us do. Its usually pretty funny.

3 comments:
Congratulations on a move completed, a larger place, and a cute little guy!
Hooray indeed for second bedrooms!
I was uploading my pictures from yesterday and found a couple cute ones of Isaac. I'll email them to you.
So jealous! It looks great. Isaac is going to enjoy running from room to room soon... :O)
Post a Comment