Here are views of our new apartment--we have been 'camping out' here since Friday. All stuff from storage will come tomorrow (Monday) morning, which is great since my work wardrobe has been a bit sketchy this past week and we are tired of take out!

View of the living room from the doorway

View of the bedroom (note our chique air mattresses a la Alan Larson)

View of the living room from the windows

The kitchen from the side of the entry way area
3 comments:
Nice. Your kitchen looks so spacious compared to your last one! How do you like the neighborhood?
Erin
Hey, the apartment looks wonderful. I love the wood floor. It was so good to talk to you tonight. Sorry I had to run. Thanks for being a loyal and loving friend.
YOU HAVE A KITCHEN!!! Yippee!!! Loved reading through all your postings...SO jealous about the Hermitage! It's been on my "list" for many years! Maybe someday! Glad you had a great trip.....bummed that you have to go back to work like the rest of us! Good luck to both of you....I know all will go well! :-)
Post a Comment