This past weekend, Cliff and I ran in New York City's Norway Run, a race around Central Park (click on "Norway Run" to see New York Road Runner's video of the event--we're not in it). This picture is of the guy who blew his horn to start the race. Cliff and I ran and finished it together. We were excited that we got bagels with Salmon and Norwegian soft cheese for participating! The only bad part was that the humidity was 90%, and we felt like we should have been wearing swimming suits! Isn't it, like, October now?We both enjoyed General Conference and the wise counsel given there. My favorite talk was that of Sister Julie Beck.
I am blissfully enjoying my government job and schedule. Today is Columbus day, an official New York City Courts System Holiday. The goal is to have no moving boxes left in the house by this evening.
Much love,
margo
No comments:
Post a Comment