Margo -I'm so sorry to hear about your dad!!! I hope you and your family can find peace during this difficult time, and I'm thinking of you!!! Take care!
Margo, I'm so sorry to hear of your dad's passing. Thank you for sharing his obituary. I noticed his mother's name is Hazel. That's a wonderful name. ;) I'll add my prayers to the many others that I'm sure are being offered in behalf of you, your mom, and sisters. I love you, girl.
5 comments:
Margo, I'm so sorry for your loss. Much love to you and your family at this time.
Oh, I'm sorry.
Margo -I'm so sorry to hear about your dad!!! I hope you and your family can find peace during this difficult time, and I'm thinking of you!!! Take care!
Oh Margo, I am so sorry. We're thinking of you!
Margo, I'm so sorry to hear of your dad's passing. Thank you for sharing his obituary. I noticed his mother's name is Hazel. That's a wonderful name. ;) I'll add my prayers to the many others that I'm sure are being offered in behalf of you, your mom, and sisters. I love you, girl.
Post a Comment