Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Packing up...

Margo is packing up right now to leave with Isaac tomorrow for Minneapolis. They'll spend a week with the Larsons, and then Margo and I are going to Ukraine while Isaac stays with Grandma and Grandpa. At least that is our plan. It appears Isaac may have his own ideas....

Camping out in the suitcase, counting down the days? He looks almost as excited as me. But not quite. In 10 days, Margo and I will be here:

Margo likes to say that going to the Kiev Temple dedication was practically a condition to our marriage. It is only a slight exaggeration--I have been planning this trip since before I met her.
We have enabled our "mobile posts," so we hope we'll able to keep you up to date from Minneapolis, Kiev, Kharkov, and the Crimea!

4 comments:

Liz Green said...

Thats so exciting. Hope you have so much fun and that flights go well (at least better then your experience flying to Hawaii). Thanks again for having us over for dinner.

Jilly Bean said...

Wow! Have a wonderful time!!

Erin said...

Safe travels!!

gretchen said...

I hope you have a wonderful trip!! I am so sorry it didn't work out for us to join you. Please peredai privyet to all, and I can't wait to hear all about it!!