Sunday, February 14, 2010

Statistics Update

Isaac Clifford Blair

Age: 15 months

Teeth: 10: 6 on top (2 molars), 4 on bottom (2 of which started to poke out today)


Hair: Ginger, curly and to date, not yet cut.


New Things: Giving High Five's

Eats: everything, except scr
ambled eggs and avocados. Currently going through a raw carrot, Irish oatmeal, and dried cranberry phase. Chicken always a crowd pleaser.


Words: "Yes," "this," and a lot of other sounds that we don't count as words yet.

Favorite Baby Signs: Waving "bye," shaking his head "no," and "all done" with eating (waving hands, palm down, over tray).

Bed time: 9pm


Wake-up time: 7:34am (surprisingly consistent!)

Nap: 11-1ish

Favorite Buddies: Anyone under 3 feet tall (including doggies).


Best part of the day: Escaping the apartment, even if only to run down the hall or through the building with mommy; alternately, when daddy comes home and Isaac runs and grabs the door keys from his hand.

Favorite Book: The Gingerbread Man! Especially when read by Cliff. I think Isaac identifies with the refrain: Run, Run, as fast as you can! You can't catch me... I'm the ginger bread man!

Favorite in-house pastimes: standing on things that make him taller (stools, chairs, table, baskets, etc), swiffering everything (including the carpet), trying to fool mom and get to the computer.

Performance in Church: 2/7/2010, piano. While the Stake President was speaking, Isaac rushed the stage, ignored Daddy, and went straight to the piano. Only a couple notes were plunked out, with much vigour, before mommy snatched him. President Buckner paused his talk and said, "thank you for the mood music." An extremely embarrassed mommy heard giggles from the ward as she carried him directly out to the hall, and turned to see Isaac giving the singles a superstar wave and smile.

4 comments:

Jilly Bean said...

Oh what a cute little guy! He sounds like so much fun. I love his grin!

We have sacrament meeting runs too. The week before I had Hazel (read between the lines: my belly was huge!!), Carter ran onto the stand trying to get to Daddy. I had to run up there, pick up the huge 34 pounder, put him on my belly and carry him off the stand...twice!!

Lindsay said...

He's getting so big! I love the piano performance story. So great!

Jon and Annalisa said...

I love that he's a little gingerbreadman! Fun!

Nancy said...

he is so cute! love his curls.