Bottom, left, center.
My sister, who is visiting this week, saw it first.
So, teething babies are a bit cranky?
In reality, he has had a couple very rough nights with this whole teething thing. So much so, that last night Cliff pre-approved and encouraged ANY teething aid expense.
We are enjoying our visitors!

4 comments:
I'm glad to see that you guys are recognizing the importance of teeth so early on in Isaac's life. For nerdy dentists like myself, I believe the tooth you are describing would be called tooth letter "O" in dental talk. You probably were dying to know that, right? You can impress all your lawyer friends with that knowledge. Take care!
Scott went from 0 teeth to 4 in about 3 weeks flat! It was rough stuff. I'd rather get it all done at once, though, instead of one at a time! :) Cute video!
Wow, how great to get that preapproval. Good luck. He'll make it through this, and he'll be so cute with all those teeth once they're in.
I finally had the wherewithal to search my old emails to see if I could find your blog address. I lost it when my hard drive crashed. How Isaac has grown... But now blairfamilyblog resume it's rightful place as a bookmark. I will call soon. Love you.
Post a Comment