Thursday, April 30, 2009

A thousand pictures say a word: Utah

Isaac and I arrived in Utah ahead of daddy, and so Isaac had to satisfy his daddy craving with a stuffed toy. And a good stuffed toy it was! Yea! Daddy's here! We will celebrate with drool and rides on his shoulders.

Neighbors stop by with the a furry friend. Isaac instantly wants to touch it.

Isaac monopolized Brooke's time... and space.

A guy moment. Grandpa, daddy, and Isaac.


It seemed after while that he would never sleep the same without Aunt Brooke.
Aunty Amber always has a trick up her sleeve, or, uh, around her chin.
The Blairs are set apart as Missionaries by the Stake President after their last sacrament meeting and "farewell." Isaac, Grandma, and Cliff at the sacrament meeting.



We are all there to see them into the MTC.
They will make the best missionaries Oakland, California has ever seen.
With a couple days left before we fly home, we celebrate our 5th Anniversary where it all started. (These are supposed to be then and now pictures )

And back to the Grand America where everything seemed exactly the same as the night 5 years earlier that we stayed there. Well, except one thing (or person)
Can you find the extra traveler on the plane? He did such a good job.
A couple days before we left I injured my toe and took pictures of it to send to my sister who is a nurse. She said it looked broken. It sure felt bad. Note the interesting blue line up the side--she said it could be a fracture line where the blood pooled and made a bruise.

6 comments:

Erin said...

A few thoughts:

1. Cute, cute, baby! Love the pictures. Want to squish the cheeks.

2. Oakland! My home ward (and parents) are in that mission. I'll keep a look out when I visit.

3. Sorry about the toe. That stinks!

4. Margo, love the wedding pictures. You look stunning! (both then and now)

gretchen said...

Oakland, CA! That's close to us! :) How did you hurt your toe? I hope it feels better soon! I love your wedding pictures! Glad Isaac was so good on the plane. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy 5 years! love your wedding pics! Your so beautiful, Margo, and you have SUCH a cute baby!!!

Alyosha said...

Isaac is CLASSIC in that jacket and tie. Awesome.

Kourtney said...

Your toe shot is just stunning. What a great toe. With the blue line and everything. Awesome.

Oh, and the wedding pictures are pretty cool too. ;)

julianee said...

Ted and I were married in Oakland - are they going to be temple missionaries, or in the wards? It is a lovely place!