Sunday, April 12, 2009

Христос воскрес!

Yep. We're those type of people. Isaac has his first white shirt, tie and jacket.

Cliff and Isaac's ties coordinated.

A Ukrainian Easter tradition is to make Paska. We put a little cream on top, and a half peach--Ukrainian cooks are probably rolling in their graves. Looks like fried eggs. Tasted heavenly.

4 comments:

Amber :) said...

What the devil does that title mean? :)
My siblings are sooo cute! And my little baby looks just like his grandfather in this picture with Bud, don't you think?

Jilly Bean said...

Love the matching outfits!!

Darci said...

I hope Isaac will be wearing his suit on Sunday! I'm really looking forward to seeing you guys and meeting Isaac!

Ben Peters said...

I love it. Voistinnu voskres! (For Amber who asked, "Verily he was resurrected," the response to the post title and Easter greeting in Russian, "he was resurrected.") I especially love the idea of Ukrainian cooks rolling around in their graves. They are rolling around because no one can cook like the Ukrainians; and they are in their graves because that's where people who eat too much Ukrainian food end up! Just kidding. You guys are adorable.