SO Precious! It looks like he has Cliff's hair! And I see you wen twith the name with the monst votes - how democratic of you! I am glad you are all doing well! It is an amazing time, isn't it! Enjoy every second - you will be WONDERFUL parents!
Yippee!!! I'm THRILLED for you both! Margo...you look gorgeous for just having a baby! I'm impressed! How fun and sweet.....and I'm so glad to FINALLY know which name you chose! I love it! Congratulations!!!
Congrats!! I'm so excited for you guys! You'll be amazing parents! Try to enjoy these newborn days. They go by fast even though you are completely sleep deprived.
Margo you are beautiful. Again, so happy for you both. It's an incredible ride.
Congratulations!!! He's beautiful!!! I'm so happy for you guys! Oh, I have a handful of newborn diapers that I found stashed away somewhere that won't even come close to fitting Adalyn. I'll give them to you guys!
Congratulations!! You all look terrific. I hope recovery from childbirth is kind to you, Margo, and that you are all coping well with the sleep deprivation (or if you are really lucky, the lack thereof?). So exciting!!!
Margo, I'm so happy for you!!! Congrats...I hope you get some rest and I'd love to send you something. When you get settled and have time (if possible) email me your address. Take care! Love, Meredith, Steve and Ella Bella www.denver-life.com
28 comments:
Congratulations! I can't wait to hear about it and to meet the little guy. I love the name!
Hooray! congratulations!
Congratulations!
Looks just like a Blair--like of the Charlotte Blair variety, don't you think?
SO Precious! It looks like he has Cliff's hair! And I see you wen twith the name with the monst votes - how democratic of you! I am glad you are all doing well! It is an amazing time, isn't it! Enjoy every second - you will be WONDERFUL parents!
OH YEAH! Congratulations! What a sweet little guy! You are both darling parents!
Yippee!!! I'm THRILLED for you both! Margo...you look gorgeous for just having a baby! I'm impressed! How fun and sweet.....and I'm so glad to FINALLY know which name you chose! I love it! Congratulations!!!
Congratulations!! Isaac is beautiful and perfect! I think he looks like Cliff in the second photo. Margo, you look wonderful! You're a mother!!
Congratulations, Cliff and Margo! Isaac is beautiful! If there's anything Blake or I can do to help, please let us know.
What a beautiful little baby! Congratulations! I love his name!
yay team blair!! i'm so excited!! isaac is adorable! can't wait to hear all the details, margo! i guess we can still be friends after all!
Congrats!! I'm so excited for you guys! You'll be amazing parents! Try to enjoy these newborn days. They go by fast even though you are completely sleep deprived.
Margo you are beautiful. Again, so happy for you both. It's an incredible ride.
What a hefty little boy. His hair is the same color as Cliff's!
Yay! We're so excited for you! Can't wait to hear all about it. Call if you need anything.
Congratulations!!! He's beautiful!!! I'm so happy for you guys! Oh, I have a handful of newborn diapers that I found stashed away somewhere that won't even come close to fitting Adalyn. I'll give them to you guys!
What a great looking family! Congratulations!
Jill Tanner
You did it! Welcome to parenthood!
Congrats! What a beautiful little man! Great job!
Yay! Margo and Isaac look great! Let us know how we can help.
Congratulations, Cliff and Margo. Isaac looks adorable. Glad to hear everyone is happy and healthy. Looking forward to seeing the little man....
Congratulations!! You all look terrific. I hope recovery from childbirth is kind to you, Margo, and that you are all coping well with the sleep deprivation (or if you are really lucky, the lack thereof?). So exciting!!!
(that was from Annie, not Naomi)
Yeah!!! Congratulations!!! You look so beautiful, Margo! I wish you a speedy recovery and energy to enjoy the newborn days. Congrats to both of you!!
yay!!!! congratulations! he's a little peanut! welcome to the world isaac! :) we're so happy for you! xoxo, dan and diane
Margo,
I'm so happy for you!!!
Congrats...I hope you get some rest and I'd love to send you something. When you get settled and have time (if possible) email me your address.
Take care!
Love,
Meredith, Steve and Ella Bella
www.denver-life.com
Hooray! Congrats! You all look great!
Congrats! What a wonderful little family, you two are going to be great parents!
What a cute little Cliff Jr. I love the red hair. Congrats!
Post a Comment