Cliff's mom and I were curious as to what Cliff and his dad would with their 'guy time' alone, loose in the city during the RS broadcast on Saturday night. Although I had some thoughs, I mostly expected we'd come home to find Fox News blaring on the TV and a mini McCain rally in the living room. But, we found them quietly and contentedly eating sea food leftovers and, to my greatest surprises, watching the RS broadcast online?! They were hot on frying us some eggs, to prove they had listened well to President Uchtdorff. We declined, and made ourselves some Bear Creek broccoli and cheese soup instead, of course adding one less bay leaf and a pinch more curry powder :)
Some blessings are hard to describe, and that is a bit how I feel about this past weekend. It is so nice to find myself married to a man who pushes me to progress just so I can pull even with him.

(picture at cliff's ordination/setting apart)
On another subject, Saturday my feet were hurting and I couldn't figure it out until I took off my shoes at home and looked at them. I was worried I had sprained my ankle without knowing it! The right one was was huge--but, I thought, it doesn't hurt and isn't tender when I put weight on it, so I can't have sprained it. What is going on? Then I realized this is what people talk about when they say pregnant people have swollen ankles. Yes, I am not a 'pretty' pregnant. But that's ok.
7 comments:
Margo, what are you talking about? You look absolutely gorgeous!!! You seriously have a wonderful pregnant glow in all of your pictures. How great that Cliff's dad could ordain him.
Seriously Diana--they were more than a little scarey looking and even Marissa may have turned away in fright!
But yes, I do feel the glow mostly from the mid-calf up (thanks!).
I agree...you look lovely. No one looks an ankles now-a-days anyway. :)
How fun to have family in town. I think Phil and Cliff have matching ties.
your feet and ankles JUST started swelling?
lucky girl.
The most exciting swelling occurs in the face. :)
Congrats to Cliff! Did he receive a new calling that brought on his ordination? Great!
Yeah, it's a blessing to have incredible husbands!
Margo, I think you look fantastic!!! My feet started swelling at about the same time--thank goodness for flip flops. :) I had to take my wedding ring off, too. The sad thing is it still doesn't fit. :(
You lie (in my opinion). I think you are a beautiful pregnant woman. I see you everyweek and you are still smiling and looking like a very happy mother to be.
Post a Comment