Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Cliff's Update Part II: Baby Blair

I thought perhaps people might be interested in some "electoral analysis" on the Baby Name Vote over there on the right. Maybe you are wondering, does Cliff really love Wisconsin v. Yoder that much? Or has Margo secretly converted to be Amish?

Although Wisconsin v. Yoder is an important religious liberty case, the truth is that Margo asked me if there were any good Russian names that we should consider, and I said "Петр" (Pyotr, the Russian equivalent of Peter), which is a name I really like. Apparently Margo does not agree, at least that is my assumption based on her response: "[Uncontrollable laughter] you mean, like Yoder!?!?"

We are so happy to see Baby Blair (or "The Guy" as we sometimes call him) grow and we look forward to his arrival. I love to put my hand on Margo's tummy and feel him move around--which he likes to do a lot. It is so amazing to me! Sometimes it doesn't seem real that there is really a little boy in there waiting to join our family. We are so blessed!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

We are so excited for you guys! And hey, we need to have that Central Park picnic you talked with Blake about sometime before Baby Blair/cold weather arrives.

Erin said...

Very exciting. I vote for a little Clifford.

P.S. Margo, you look fantastic!! There is no way I'd wear a swimsuit at 30 weeks pregnant, but you look amazing.

Tara said...

I was wondering about the Yoder name on the survey. I'm all for unique and differend names, but that one is really way out there! Jon and I are at jon-tara.blogspot.com