Mom and Dad's 50th wedding anniversary celebration
Cliff and David in between holes. Both served Russian speaking missions and our golf team name was, translated into english, "the sweet-and-condensensed-milk pinecones." It sounds cooler in Russian.
Mom and her two granddaughters, Clara and Jade
Cliff and I spent some quality time floating in the lake
Canoeing. Mom's feet in the foreground.
We loved the little duckies!
Mom, Dad, Cliff and I leaving our little cabin.
Not Pictured: Cliff dare-devil wake boarding.
Getting there from NYC was the most stressful part. Our flight was delayed four hours, causing us to miss our connection in Chicago. While waiting for our much later re-scheduled flight, my sister called saying dad had suffered an atrial fibrillation and would be kept in the hospital over night on a machine in hopes his heart would 'convert' and pump blood on its own. Actually, she didn't know what type of heart problem it was until later, and I was worried dad my pass while we were waiting for American Airlines' incredible inefficiency. But, did you know that atrial fibrillations are actually quite common and usually not deadly? Our bodies are amazing. And my dad is amazing. He keeps us on our toes and I am so grateful he is healthy and happy.









1 comment:
How fun! You look great, Margo. I swear I look more pregnant than you already and I'm a trimester behind.
Post a Comment