That is pretty hilarious. Spen sent me the link earlier in the day and I was busting up! We loved the John Kerry one("but I won 3 purple hearts!") 4 years ago and we are happy to see another good jib jab political video. Great post:)
Also loved the Bronx one(it is an up and coming borough, ya know;) ) C'mon, it's good for the little one in the womb to be exposed to such things-wouldn't want a little wussy pampered babe:)
1 comment:
Blairs-
That is pretty hilarious. Spen sent me the link earlier in the day and I was busting up! We loved the John Kerry one("but I won 3 purple hearts!") 4 years ago and we are happy to see another good jib jab political video. Great post:)
Also loved the Bronx one(it is an up and coming borough, ya know;) ) C'mon, it's good for the little one in the womb to be exposed to such things-wouldn't want a little wussy pampered babe:)
Hope all is well with you guys. We miss you guys.
Post a Comment