Apparently this story has already "leaked" out, but consider this the official announcement (for those who were waiting for one): Margo and I are expecting!
Perhaps regular visitors to the blog noticed the evidence and spread the word: first, a few too many congratulations on my bar admission, and the option of having "baby names" as our next poll. If you do not consider yourself to be an aspiring Sherlock Holmes, Margo posted a not-so-subtle hint just off to the right there.
We feel so very blessed--this is something we have hoped for and is an answer to prayers.
But, even for those who already heard the rumors, we can still excite you with this update: we found out on Tuesday that it is a boy! The due date is November 11.
Enjoy the count-down!
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Congratulations!!!!!!!
A boy? Hooray! Boys are fun. :) Congratulations again, you guys!
Also, it was fun to run into you at the temple! And we need to have the Central Park picnic soon. :)
Little boys are so cute! Congratulations!!!!
Yea! Congratulations!! Maybe we can get our boys together for play dates. :)
Yea for little boys!!!! Congrats you guys!!
I had heard a rumor, but then no one said anything for so long...
I was so happy when Ted told me you are expecting. You'll be wonderful parents.
Among other things, you now need to decide if you want hats/booties/knit items or a baby quilt. Just let me know.
-Juliana
A boy! That's great! I can't wait for the baby name poll.
FINALLY!!!! Geeze! I couldn't wait much longer for the "official" announcement! I tend to get all the news early due to the "little bird" I work with, so I am glad I can finally congratulate you properly....so CONGRATULATIONS! It has been so fun to see the two of you work toward your goals and meet them.....I am thrilled for you both! What a very, lucky little boy!
hurray!!! congratultaions!!
Congratulations! You two will be be wonderful parents!!
Post a Comment