Isaac is now 9 months, here is his status update:Teeth: 2 fully developed on bottom
1 tooth poking out on top, the other there but hasn't broken the gum
1 tooth poking out on top, the other there but hasn't broken the gum
Weight: 23lbs, 9 oz (80 something percentile)
Height: 29 inches long (70 something percentile)
Crawls everywhere, including over objects and up steps.
Sleeps: from 10:15pm until 7:45am, uninterrupted.
Naps: twice a day, 3 hours total (approximately)
Eats: cheerios, bananas, bitter biscuits, stage 2 fruits and veggies (no aversions to any, but prefers carrots and sweet potatoes). Bulk of his calories from nursing still.
Favorite activities: Emptying out mommy's spice rack or dishwasher; playing with his Hess trucks; eating dirt/sand
He has a beautiful green piggy blanket we wrap around him when he gets out of the bath. Monday we had wrapped him in it and were singing, "Pig, Piggy-Pig, Piggy-Pig" when out of his little mouth came the clear word/sound: Pig.
[As Isaac tries to eat daddy's hat, we eat Magnolia's. Yum.]
[As Isaac tries to eat daddy's hat, we eat Magnolia's. Yum.]This morning we were commenting on how he says Na, na, na, na when he sees us heating milk for him, or I am about to feed him. We were wondering if that his code for "milk" (na na na na). We were laughing and saying, it probably means "More milk now!" because he only does it when he wants us to hurry it up; but after we said "more milk now" he turned to cliff and said "now!"
[I think Isaac here looks like a sea captain saying something like: "Mind the swells to the starboard side!"]
I am sure he is just imitating us, but it is kindof funny. Especially that his first words were Pig Now. We haven't gotten him to repeat them, despite numerous attempts.



6 comments:
He is the cutest chunker ever! I love his round face! :)
what a cute litte piggy now!
I love the pictures of you and Isaac in the boat. Adorable.
What an experience to be able to chronicle the life of a little one. Isaac is so cute and squishy! I love squishy babies...perfect for kissing!
I thought I'd leave a comment since I know you know that I'm looking at your blog . . . I didn't know he could say pig. That's awesome!
http://blog.ub.ac.id/kampusbisnis/tip-memilih-pinjaman-online-aman/
Post a Comment