Thank you to our friends who have continued to post some pictures of our little one (Madi, Lillian and Madeline) during our summer blogging break. Nothing that exciting to report from us: no major status changes, things are still looking up and moving forward.
Isaac now has 2 teeth, can crawl in reverse, and teeters forward on his knees and toes. It is agonizing to watch and not help. I gave him a little pat in the forward direction yesterday, and he promptly did a face plant. Perhaps its true you make all your mistakes on the first one.
We had fun celebrating Cliff this past weekend as our daddy-in-chief. He got a tie, his favorite dinner and a home made key lime pie. Isaac and I typed up the baby blessing he gave Isaac and put it on nice paper for him.
I would post some pictures right now, but we packed our camera already and sent the suitcase to work with Cliff. Yea for math conferences with Brooke (Cliff's sister)! Maybe we'll learn a little quadratic formula at this one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I made all my mistakes on the first kid. Then the second. And I am still managing to have plenty of mistakes left over for the third! Mistakes are like love-- just keep on growing.
Post a Comment