
Last Monday, NYC had a big snowstorm. Isaac and I went for a stroll through central park. Here we are next to the great lawn.

Isaac has a play mat which he loves. His new trick? Flattening the arc with his feet.

Happy Birthday to me!! Cliff signed us up for a chocolate walking tour. This one was my favorite--we had chocolate with silver flecks in it as well as a piece Napoleon commission from the shop.

Isaac smiles all the time now. We were at the doctor for his 4 month check up andhe is in the 90th percentile for height, and 93rd percentile for weight. He is going to be taller than both his parents.

I went to the stake relief society conference this past saturday and came home to fine Isaac and Cliff hard at work.
We have been so blessed lately. Cliff has a job, Isaac has been well, and we have been happy.
6 comments:
Oh, you're little guy is so cute! Isn't it fun to have a little one?
Oh, that little smile! It's darling!
Happy birthday! What a fun idea to do(yum!). I love the picture of Cliff and Issac working at the computer.
Isaac is so big! He's all grown up. Come see our puny kid and you'll be amazed how grown up Isaac is.
Margo! I love Isaac's cheeks!!!!!!! happy birthday to you????? hello how could i not know this - happy birthday! i hope you had a lovely day that day. xoxo
He is such a chunker! I love the second to last picture. What a perfect smile!
Post a Comment