Cliff's 28th B-Day was the 17th. He got a tie, a book, and his favorite birthday cake. He says it was a perfect birthday.Beautiful Isaac is 11 weeks old! He now can get his fist in his mouth, blow bubbles, smile, and lock his little knees so he supports his own weight (or resist a diaper change).
Our baby books say he is supposed to love baths, but he doesn't. He spends the whole time eyeing me suspiciously as if to say, where are all my clothes, lady? He is such a little personality, and we love him so dearly for it. What would life be like without him?
Our baby books say he is supposed to love baths, but he doesn't. He spends the whole time eyeing me suspiciously as if to say, where are all my clothes, lady? He is such a little personality, and we love him so dearly for it. What would life be like without him?Cliff stayed home with us last Tuesday to watch the inauguration. To this end, he called the cable company since our "free" tv signal ran out three months ago. I forget that we now have TV until I see the humongous remote control, at which point I think--oh yeah. Maybe I should watch something? But its hard to get into it again.
I've started watching "The View" because it coincides with Isaac's nursing time. What a gem.
Who doesn't love watching Barbra Walters and Whoopie Goldberg ask stupid questions to Rod Blagojevich?
Who doesn't love watching Barbra Walters and Whoopie Goldberg ask stupid questions to Rod Blagojevich? Wanting to take advantage of our insurance's yearly allowance, I got some new glasses. I don't see very well with them and am thinking perhaps I screwed up answering their "which is better, 1 or 2."
Cliff found out yesterday he has to be in Minsk on Monday. We panicked (via email) because Sunday is Isaac's blessing at 11am and family is flying here. Those with whom I chatted in the weeks leading up to Isaac's delivery may remember Cliff's Belarusian client initially wanted him there on approximately on my due date. We looked into retaining a labor Douala, just in case, and making other arrangements.A couple weeks later, one of the partners on the Belarus case said she would see to it Cliff wouldn't have to go until after Isaac was born because she didn't want to be responsible for our divorce. (Very cool, i want to meet her). Not having him home next weeks seems manageable in comparison. I'm afraid Isaac and I will get bored of each other by Tuesday. If only the weather were a bit nicer.


Not much else exciting here. When Isaac cries in the night, i usually jump out of bed on auto pilot. However, there have been a couple nights I will find he is sleeping peacefully. Where are the shrieks coming from? I think its our downstairs neighbors, Cliff thinks its our next door neighbors, who have very noisy intimate encounters. So much for being able to distinguish Isaac's cries.
11 comments:
Hahaha! That made me laugh. Isn't apartment living the greatest?
Isaac is so cute! What a smile!
Also cliff's birthday cake looks fascinating.
have you ever watched Kristen Chenoweth's 14 G? You should. :)
And wait then, Bud is leaving for Belarus right after the blessing then? I didn't even know he went before!
He's so cute! And I hate when the optometrist asks me which is better--it's so stressful. Brian Regan has a great bit on that....
Anyway, the glasses are cute.
Also, you should get DVR or Tivo. I could recommend some shows.
spaking of talent - you cake is great! I like to watch the veiw sometimes, but then usually I just get so fed up and annoyed that I have to shut it off...
Margo – you are so funny all of the time I can hardly stand it! I’m glad we’re friends.
Don't go down the path of "The View" it's a very dark and scary one . . . ps I have the week of Feb 16th off- so I can totally entertain you that week!
I like reading your posts, always good for a giggle!
Your baby is one handsome little man!
Wow, what a cake! Happy Birthday Cliff!
Margo', you had me cracking up with this post. We miss you guys. Please wish Clifford a happy birthday from us.
Hey Margo! You are awesome. You're posts are so funny you should do it more often. Do it instead of watching The View. :)
Baby Isaac is getting so big and cute. Good luck with the blessing this weekend.
P.S. You won my VIP blog thing...I'll send you something spectacular soon. (don't you just love alliteration?)
I loved this post - especially the part about the bath!!!
Always love your posts, Margo. What a fun cake and birthday for Cliff-happy birthday!
also was busting up about the intimate encounters. Good ole' apartment life:)
Post a Comment