Monday, January 5, 2009

8 Weeks

Isaac is to be blessed February 1st and I am working at sewing him a blessing gown. So far, the death toll is one broken sewing needle, lots of waisted bobbin thread, and a pair of Cliff's pants he donated so I could practice sewing. Thanks dearest, I owe you one. How will the gown turn out? My mom calls every other day asking if she shouldn't start now looking for one to buy Isaac, just in case.

We had wonderful holiday celebrations. Cliff's family came and joined us for Christmas, and we enjoyed their visit so much.



(Left to Right: Cliff and parents at Rockefeller center, Isaac and Auntie Amber, Isaac and Aunt Brook, Isaac gives a big smile to Grandma Blair; below with Grandpa Blair)





(all of us!)



For New Years, we bundled up and went on our roof at 11:55 to watch the fireworks. I found myself missing Minnesota a lot this New Years and I looked up how this years polar bear dive went. Gosh, I miss doing that, as crazy as it seems. here's our local footage of it....



2 comments:

gretchen said...

Wow! 8 weeks old already? He's looking so big. I love the smile picture!

Lindsay said...

Good luck with that blessing gown! After completely fumbling my way through a high school sewing class, I decided it would be best if I never sewed something that someone had to wear. :)

You'll have to let us know of the details of Isaac's blessing. We'd like to come, if that's okay.